- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- Ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, Adobe XD and other relevant design tools.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.